Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bombas performance socks, as seen on ABC's Shark Tank

What do you think the most requested clothing item at homeless shelters is? From the title of this post you can probably guess it's socks. And this is the inspiration for Bombas that changed everything, which they brought to ABC's Shark Tank to seek investment in their business.

Bombas donates a pair of socks for every pair that's sold. How cool is that? Buying a new pair of warm socks feels gratifying, but knowing a second pair is donated on your behalf is pretty cool.

Bombas socks donation
Source: bombas.com


As of this published blog post, 278,798 socks have been donated. They've partnered with Hannah's Socks, a non-profit who get socks to those in need. According to the website, they have a goal to distribute 225,000 socks this year, and if you have feet and need socks, we can make that happen together.

Bombas are made for athletic performance and leisure. The stitching is quality, and there's a blister tab above the heel for added cushion and protection. These are some of the most comfortable socks I own.

I have the ankle socks in black and yellow and I love them. They have plenty of choices of color combinations, which you can check out in the shop. These Bombas performance socks are ideal for running, biking, and pretty much anything really.
Bombas socks black and yellow

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates