Monday, March 9, 2015

A great interview tip from Lyft's #RidesToSuccess campaign

Lyft recently partnered with Dress for Success to donate 1,000 rides to their clients. Dress for Success empowers disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, career development tools, and the support they need to succeed.

Lyft has encouraged everyone to share their best interview tip on social channels while including the tag #RidesToSuccess. For each tip you share, Lyft will donate a ride to Dress for Success.

One of the interview tips I relate to is from Catherine Fisher (@cafisher), a Communications staffer at LinkedIn.

twitter.com/lyft/status/573984434266894336

If you have a LinkedIn profile (which, if you have a job then you probably should), including examples of projects is a great idea and something I've added to my own profile. I like to think that it grabs the attention of someone skimming over my profile. It's your profile, and you need to showcase yourself and everything you do.


2 comments:

  1. Lyft has encouraged everyone to share their best interview tip on social channels while including the tag #RidesToSuccess. For each tip you share, Lyft will donate a ride to Dress for Success.lyft driver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool that Lyft is doing this for women get afree lyft ride

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates