Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Review: Oreo golden birthday cake sandwich cookies

At first glance, I didn't expect much from a golden Oreo cookie. The tradition of the Oreo has worked perfectly for decades and now there's a golden version of it? Nah, that couldn't be any good, could it?

But then I popped one in my naive mouth.


So good. SO GOOD. The birthday cake Oreo could be my new favorite cookie! Tastes like funfetti too. I quickly grabbed as many as I could fit into my desperate hands and retreated back to my lair. Let me tell you this - limiting yourself to just one will be impossible. Resistance is futile.

The cream is a bit sweeter than the regular Oreo, and the wafer might be yellow cake or something. It's actually not clear what the wafer flavor is supposed to be. Either way, I hope the birthday cake Oreo sticks around. They've got something here...


5 comments:

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates