Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Station Row Salon in Newton, MA [review]

Station Row has a nice atmosphere. It's bright, people are in a good mood, and the salon is always clean.

stationrow.com

I've had my hair cut several times with stylist Christine Herbst.

Born and raised in Germany, Christine has had a passion for hair design since a young age. After graduating from college in Switzerland, with a degree in Theology, Christine decided to pursue her passion full time.

The first time I went in, I showed her a picture of what I wanted my hair to become, and she made it happen. And when I went back later on for another cut, Christine knew what I wanted before we even got started. She's polite, very friendly, and like a magician with scissors. Be sure to ask her about Germany.

Every time I've had an appointment at Station Row, I left feeling like a new man with a great, refreshing cut. I plan to go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates