Friday, April 3, 2015

Review: Pipe pouch bag from Braveheartlion (and monkeys!)

If you have a glass pipe, you're gonna want to protect it, preferably with a pouch or a padded bag of some kind. Glass is expensive, so spend literally just a few more bucks and get the added protection.

There are oodles of pipe pouches on Etsy with a lot of cool designs. I recently had the privilege of trying a pouch with a fun monkey design from Cynthia at her Etsy shop, Braveheartlion. As she states on her profile, Cynthia makes homemade original clothing, jewelry, and accessories. There are many styles and sizes of bags and pouches available for groceries, pipes, electronics, or whatever you might want to carry in them.

Glass pipe pouch with monkey design
Pouch for 3.5-inch pipe is twice the length of a lip balm.

This pouch is like a little comfy pillow. And just like a pillow you can wash and dry it normally. It's crafted for pipes or electronics that are at most 3.5 inches in length, and there's a bit of room to spare too for matches or something small.

Glass pipe pouch with monkey design and yellow lining
Lots of cushioning and cotton lining.

Have you ever not felt comfortable lying your head on a pillow? It makes sense to protect your pipe and valuables with a pillow of it's own. I love it and the drawstring to cinch the opening is key. I wouldn't toss this around for no reason, but I'm confident sticking it in a bag or drawer and not worrying about the safety of my pipe.

Cynthia takes custom orders and has plenty of other cool stuff in her shop, so check it out and browse around. Lots of cool designs.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates