Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day discount for Spartan Race 2015

Time for a Memorial Day discount courtesy of the folks at Spartan Race!

Last year I participated in the Spartan Race sprint at Fenway Park in chilly November, and it was more challenging than I expected. Thankfully I've got five months to train for the next one.

The race throws all kinds of curve balls at you, and some things you just don't train for, like crawling a hundred yards underneath taught ropes (or barbed wire) at an incline. The incline makes it infinitely tougher. When was the last time you saw someone at the gym crawling?


So back to that discount! The folks at Spartan Race have been gracious enough to offer a discount code (MEMORIAL) for up to $40 off an upcoming race.

Please see below for special details and be sure to take advantage of this rare discount. Check out the upcoming Spartan races and use code MEMORIAL before it expires May 27th.


Valid for Continental US Only, excludes Hawaii. Cannot be retroactively applied or combined with any other offers including GovX. Not valid for Elite, Kid's Race, or Spectator tickets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates