Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ace of Clubs Golf head cover [review]

If you golf, you've probably asked yourself, "Do I really need a cover for my putter?"

It's an interesting debate. Some golfers think it's a hassle to take it on and off every hole, while others are sticklers for preserving the quality of the face no matter what.

I'm somewhere in the middle - I keep a cover on my putter when my bag is in storage or in transit, but once I'm on the course I tuck the cover into a pocket in my bag.

Ace of Clubs Golf can probably sway you to own a cover! They have head covers that will tempt you no matter which side of the debate you're on. And they are nice. Tuck your club into the comfy leather womb and rest assured that baby's safe.

I recently got my hands on the lime lizard putter head cover. The actual color is pretty true to the image you see. It's a nice, bright green. The cover features the look and feel of luxurious lizard leather, and as you can tell, it's designed to fit the anser and blade style putters.

aceofclubsgolfco.com


  • 100% Genuine Leather
  • Wool Lining
  • Velcro Closure
  • Water / Stain Resistant

A little more about Ace of Clubs Golf... they use only premium cowhide leather as the base for every product. The leather undergoes a finishing process to replicate the to look and feel of exotic animal leathers (such as ostrich and alligator). But don't worry, no threatened or endangered species are ever used during the manufacturing process.

If you're like me then your eyes light up when in the presence of bright, cool things. I love color, and I love the selection of putter head covers on the site. There are plenty of colors and a variety of leather designs as well. There are even a few Seattle-themed covers as Ace of Clubs is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.

If the guys at Ace are reading this, sorry about the Patriots ruining what could have been a Super Bowl win! I thought the game was over, but Malcolm Butler had other ideas.


esquire.com

Ace of Clubs also has plenty of other cool stuff in the shop like belts and grips, so check it out.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great share! I am sure my dad would love it. I absolutely LOVE ice hockey. Do you have any insights as to new hockey gear?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates