Saturday, August 15, 2015

Personalized Callaway golf balls from Frederick Engraving [review]

Ever seen a golf ball with custom text or numbers on it? Well there are plenty of ways to get your hands on those, and Frederick Engraving is a good place to start!

I've given personalized balls as gifts to people in the past and it's usually a pleaser. Even balls with their own face on it! With custom-printed balls you have more of a feeling that it's yours. Just don't lose 'em now.

I recently got my hands on some awesome Callaway golf balls from Frederick Engraving on Etsy. The set of three comes in a manufactured Callaway Warbird box, ready for you to wrap as a gift or just save for yourself.

Personalized Callaway golf ball
"Go green! Go white!" is Michigan State thing.

If you're like me then your eyes light up when someone mentions Callaway. And I love these personalized balls! To order what you want, simply select your font and color options from the drop-down menu in the product listing. There are plenty of options for color as you can see...


You get up to four lines of text on the ball, each line with a max of 10 characters. At checkout, in the "note to FrederickEngraving" area, put the text exactly as you would like to appear. My wife is a Michigan State alum and I ordered these for her.

"Go Green! Go White!" is one of the cheers and you can see how it's printed in the photo above. Nice, huh? I'm really happy with the way it turned out and my wife thinks it's cute too.

Frederick Engraving has plenty of other cool stuff in the shop for custom printing, so check it out.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


1 comment:

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates