Thursday, October 15, 2015

Treat your cat to a Purr-Packs gift box! [review]

My cat, Jasper, had his birthday a couple weeks ago and he finally got his present. He got his paws on a box full of cat goodies from Purr-Packs.

Purr-Packs specializes in discovering and sharing new and innovative products for customers. Their subscription packs are available in a variety of sizes and plans, allowing us (and the cats) to explore new products. The way I see it, sometimes getting to the store on a regular basis can be a hassle.

Why not order a gift box to be sent to your pet?! You can order three different sizes, and each box is hand-packed with the best quality cat treats and toys, which of course are different every month. The popular teaser pack is a good one to start with.

Purr Packs gift box for cats
Jasper inspecting the Purr-Pack box that arrived for him.

The Purr-Packs team is all about cats, their human families, and the joys of shared experiences. They focus their energies on promoting cat health and happiness, from toys to grooming aids, plus information sharing, owner support, and adoption efforts.

Jasper was really interested in the box before I even opened it, and I'm guessing he could smell the cat nip-laden toys that were inside. After I opened the box, he started pawing through all the goodies (toys, treats, even the black stuffing) and was in the zone. You just don't mess with a cat and their cat nip. The thing he loved most was the small, purple mouse, probably the least valuable thing. Go figure.

Purr Packs gift box items for cats
Jasper and all the items in the Purr-Packs teaser pack. Talk about value.

Needless to say, Jasper digs his Purr-Pack. Was that a pets pun? You get an incredible amount of value with the box and I think this is a great gift idea for cats for your friends. I will definitely have Purr-Packs on my mind when I need to shop for a friend. Check 'em out!

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Giveaway Guy! I love all of the adorable photos of your cat and wife:) Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates