Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Socks for every occasion - Socksmith [review]

Winter is coming. Not only have I been shopping for slippers, but I like to invest my money in new, comfy socks. If your feet don't feel comfortable, you don't feel comfortable.

Then along came Socksmith last month. They've been in the sock business for 27 years, so needless to say they probably know what they're doing. With all these years talking to customers, they know what sock designs people want.

Avocado crew socks
My wife modeling the avocado crew socks.

Socksmith has created an artisan brand with a West Coast point of view. With “no boring socks” as their motto, they've designed a collection of men’s and women’s novelty socks & knee-highs, as well as an everyday line of fun, relaxed comfort socks.

We love avocado at our house, so why not wear some avocado socks too? Pictured above are the avocado crew socks, sure to have you thinking, "Holy guacamole are my feet cozy!" The socks are made of cotton, nylon, and spandex, and are perfect for lounging around or perhaps harvesting avocados if you're lucky enough to have an avocado tree.

Check out their entire collection of men's and women's - they have plenty to be proud of and many fun designs.

Business monkey socks design
Monkey business socks

The stitching is quality, and Socksmith socks are some of the most comfortable socks I own. My wife agrees. Consider spicing up your business attire with some monkey business socks.

Business monkey socks design
This monkey is all business. Staplers and paper clips too.

Socksmith is constantly adding to their line with out-of-the-box ideas. You can find them in hundreds of stores nationwide.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


1 comment:

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates