Friday, November 6, 2015

Deva America's Fresh Pastry Stand tea towels [review]

Tea towels don't get a lot of fanfare but I like them because they're practical in the kitchen. I always have one hanging on the handle of the fridge or oven. Sometimes both.

I recently got a couple tea towels from Deva America and the Fresh Pastry Stand. I've got the "Celebrate" towel and the vintage bowl towel in daisy yellow, a favorite design for Pyrex collectors.


I'm not a collector, but I do have a couple Pyrex things. I like vintage designs, and if you've ever been on Etsy then you know you don't have to look far to find them.

Deva America's tea towel homage will stir up memories from grandma's kitchen and help make your house a home!

And the towels really do stir up memories for me. My grandma even sent me a half dozen some years ago when I had moved into an apartment of my own. She might have even stitched them herself, but I don't remember.

These tea towels arrived at my house in perfect condition and nicely packaged as you'll see in the photo above. They're soft to the touch and add a splash of color to the kitchen. Our house is mostly shades of brown and yellow, and the yellow daisy bowl towel fits right in.

You can see my cat's reflection in the oven door.

I like using the towels to dry off my washed hands or drying dishes that just came out of the hot dishwasher. There are plenty of other uses though.

All of the Fresh Pastry Stand products are packaged with the environment in mind, reflecting the commitment to a responsibly produced product line. Check out the shop for all the designs!

Recyclable materials are used whenever possible, and every item is thoroughly inspected before shipping, ensuring your satisfaction.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates