Monday, November 2, 2015

Improve quality of sleep with Mediflow's gel foam pillow [review]

A few months ago I partnered with Mediflow for a waterbase pillow review. Our neck and heads deserve support and comfort. Chances are your pillow has lost it's shape and needs to be replaced.

So why not replace your pillow with one from Mediflow?

I recently had the pleasure of getting my hands on the gel foam waterbase pillow, clinically shown to improve the quality of your sleep. Mediflow helps improve your quality of sleep unlike any other pillow on the market.


Wait, so water in a pillow? That's an unusual thing you're probably thinking. The Mediflow pillow has a soft, hypoallergenic fiber filling which is supported by a water pouch. If you need a pillow for neck pain, for example, the pillow has been clinically shown to reduce tossing and turning.


You can easily add water to the bladder and adjust the support level to get the comfort level that's right for you. It's pretty cool, and does not have the sloshing effect that a waterbed does thankfully. Whether you prefer soft, medium, or firm comfort, you can customize it to your liking.

Other features:
  • Cool gel foam top layer
  • Ventilated to stay cool all night long
  • Special foam spring center to maintain support
  • Adjustable water base provides adjustability to any level of support

I came across an interesting Mediflow tweet awhile back that my wife and I analyzed together. I'm a combination of C and D, which actually aligns with my personality - suspicious and reserved. What does your sleep position say about you?


Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


2 comments:

  1. How did this pillow work for you? did you like it? I don't see much info on this pillow!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates