Thursday, November 19, 2015

Modern Oats All Natural Oatmeal [review]

Oatmeal has been a go-to choice for breakfast for me considering I spend most days at work. I prefer to sleep as much as I can and then worry about breakfast once I get to the office. Oatmeal is quick, easy, and healthy.

There are plenty of other benefits to eating oatmeal of course, and here are just a few:

  • Boosts energy
  • Supports weight loss
  • Boosts heart health
  • Bonus: oatmeal raisin cookies

Modern Oats sent me a variety pack to try and I think I've got most of my family hooked now. I'm currently researching oatmeal support groups.


Modern Oats only works with small farm, gluten-free, Non-GMO Verified oats. That's a mouthful, but it's important to know where your food is coming from and how it can affect you. The oats are the highest grade from family run operations throughout the upper Midwest.

The recyclable oatmeal cups are an ideal healthy snack for on the go, and portable too. Stick one in your purse, bag, or at your desk. I always keep snacks in my drawer and oatmeal is one of the things I like to keep in stock.

There are six different flavors in the oatmeal product line. If you like chocolate it obviously makes sense to consider trying the chocolate cherry oatmeal. It's packed with whole oats, Hawaiian coconut, bits of chocolate, cocoa nibs, flax seeds, and Oregon cherries. Just be aware there's 20 grams of sugar in there too.

Making the stuff is relatively easy. Take the lid off, pour in your hot water to the line (or above the line if you like it soupy like I do), stir it nice and good, then cover it and let it sit for a couple minutes.

I will say Modern Oats is a bit on the expensive side, but if you want to treat yourself to some amazing oatmeal then give this a try. Just don't be surprised if you get hooked.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates