Saturday, January 23, 2016

Fulham Salon in Wellesley, MA [review]

I like the rustic atmosphere at Fulham Salon in Wellesley and it reminds me a bit of home with the wood tones.

On a cold, windy day it was nice to step inside the warm salon and be greeted by smiles and friendly folks. As a guy, nice salons like Fulham can make me feel like an outsider, but not here. I felt comfortable and was treated well.

yelp.com/biz/fulham-salon-wellesley-3

I showed the stylist, Jenny, a picture of what I wanted my hair to resemble and told her whatever you can do would be great. I feel like she went above and beyond for me and was also knowledgeable about my hair in particular - like how I can best get my hair to stay the way I want it to.

In the end, my cut looked great and with a little bit of styling clay I was pretty impressed with the way things turned out. I felt like a new man with a fresh look.

Jenny's talented and friendly, and since I believe she's heading to the Newton salon I may have to check out that location too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates