Saturday, January 16, 2016

Valentine's Day is around the corner. Get your man a GoTo Belt [review]

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and you can't go wrong with a GoTo Belt. Their buckles are cleaner, sleeker, and lighter than others that have been around for decades. Forget the chocolates or neck tie and go with a belt.

I recently got my hands on the Monterey buckle belt in brown. My old belt got so worn out, mostly in the holes, that it became unusable. GoTo's belts, however, don't have holes so there's no chance of wear and making holes bigger! I expect it will last a lot longer than my old belt.

Monterey buckle

Never have a shabby look or unsightly belt again! GoTo offers a comfortable fit that snugs to your exact waist size since there aren't any holes. It's built to last for years.

I can attest that it's classy, comfortable, and snugly fits to your waist size whether you just had a big holiday dinner or you're feelin' slim.

Hidden track and release tab on the underside.

How does it work without holes, you ask? As you can see above, there's a hidden track on the backside of the belt and a release tab on the underside of the buckle.

Did you just have a big dinner? Loosen that buckle up with the release tab under the buckle to easily make adjustments. I have complete control and an exact fit no matter what. Fully customize-able so one size fits all waist sizes up to 44 inches, your GoTo Belt will always match your waist perfectly.

There are some cool buckles in the shop, so check it out and browse around. You can go casual or dressy with the entire collection.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates