Saturday, January 16, 2016

Starbucks gift cards on Amazon

I love that Starbucks cards are available on Amazon. It's super convenient to order and send to yourself or someone else. No fees either.


The card arrives activated so you don't need to do anything other than bring it to Starbucks to pay. And there are a few different card themes to choose from too.

  • Redeemable at most Starbucks locations.
  • Convenient way to pre-pay for your own regular purchases.
  • No returns and no refunds on gift cards.

I go to Amazon to buy a card any time my sister helps me out with a project or volunteers for pet sitting. For someone who drinks coffee this is an easy gift that people seem to love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates