Sunday, February 14, 2016

Custom TMNT pillowcase from SaraLSews [review]

Did you know bed sheets and pillowcases should be washed every two weeks? And if you sweat a lot you should wash 'em more often.

Might as well have a variety of sheets and cases to switch in and out. I recently got my hands on a TMNT pillowcase and it's awesome. Who doesn't like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?


This particular case is the custom TMNT pillowcase, hand-crafted by Sara out of her Etsy shop, SaraLSews. She started making pillowcases for her grandsons and realized that customized pillowcases are the perfect gift idea for any occasion.

Speaking of TMNT, I just saw a short trailer for the TMNT sequel which comes out in June.


Sara makes pillowcases of all sizes, shape, design, and fabric. From characters to cosmetic satin pillowcases, they're all designed to add that special touch to your home. You're completely assured of a quality handmade item to love and keep forever.

Located in Columbus, OH, Sara's business is run from her family home. Each item is made-to-order, so request a custom order and have something special made just for you!

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates