Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Testimonials

It has been a huge success!! I have increased incredibly in Etsy views, Facebook likes and Twitter posts! Thank you so much again
Amore Pet Boutique

Awesome engagement and thank you again so much!
AQUIS

You did an awesome job with this post! Thank you so much for putting so much thought into it.
Blue Lizard

The post looks awesome. Thank you so much! I'm already seeing a lot of response online.
BrightLife Direct

This is awesome! Thanks so much for your thorough review! It looks like it's getting a lot of entries as well.
e-cloth

We loved working with you! We will definitely be in touch with future giveaways and product reviews!
MeasuPro

Yes it was an amazing review which brought in a great amount of entries. Thank you so much for that. I would definitely like to work with you again
Mediflow

Awesometown. You we're pretty excited to see how many entries so far.
Mitscoots

Again, thanks for a great review! You really have such an impact with our following when you run them and we are very grateful over here.
Nature's Bakery

Thank you for a great - well organized review. I am happy to see the box went over so well.
Pet Gift Box

Love your blog post and how you ask readers to leave a comment too.
Proozy

Thanks Seth. It's always a pleasure to work with you.
Saravena

Yes, we saw a ton of social engagement. Thanks for the great program
Shady Rays

Glad you enjoyed them. Thank you again for the blog and the great feedback.
Snell Golf



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates