Friday, May 13, 2016

Zoopto Trunk Mounted Bike Rack [review]

This month is National Bike Month! Established in 1956, National Bike Month is a chance to showcase the benefits of biking and encourage people to give it a try.

Wherever you like to ride, pump those pedals to preserve your health. National Bike Month is an opportunity to celebrate the power of the bicycle! You can also celebrate by treating yourself to a new bike rack so you can explore the world...

Zoopto Z3-340 bike rack

May I suggest the Zoopto Z3-340? It's a trunk mounted bike rack that fits many sedans, minivans, and SUVs, but I can't confirm which ones here. Right now it's a mystery!

It would be helpful if the Zoopto Amazon listing included a checker of some sort. I won't mention other brands, but if you look at comparable bike racks you can verify in the listing if your car is a fit.

Setting up the rack on my Civic is relatively easy and took me 15 minutes, and I'm slow. Loading your bike is easy as well, and I can get my wife's bike on there too. The two bikes sit comfortably on the mounting cradles with thick rubber straps to keep things cozy.

Zoopto Z3-340 rack for two bikes

I can say that this rack allows me to safely get my bike around town. We have a much older rack that's very rickety and isn't as trustworthy, so this durable Zoopto rack is a relief to have. It's also 100% stainless steel so I anticipate this baby should hold up a while.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates