Sunday, August 28, 2016

Southern Standard golfwear [review]

Founded by four members, Southern Standard is a southern-inspired lifestyle brand driven by authenticity and deep-rooted values. I stumbled upon these guys on Twitter and their flag-like logo was what caught my eye.

Why the flag? The brand vision was driven by the love of our country and passion for the south. The logo incorporates 3 things:

  • A patriotic-themed flag that conveys American roots.
  • Two S's inside the flag representing Southern Standard.
  • An anchor in the flag identifying the south as the anchor of the U.S.

Southern Standard white mesh hat atop my head.

Southern Standard is an authentic lifestyle brand spreading American pride and their mission is to set the standard with their classic, refined apparel line. Their crew has a passion for entrepreneurship and living the American dream. With different ambitions and influences, everyone is unified by the passion for inspiring others with branded apparel.

Now, going back to the logo and hat... Southern Standard has New Era as their head wear resource, and you can't go wrong with that choice. The mesh hat that I have is adjustable and made with mesh panels for ventilation and a contrast front. I like wearing this golfing since it's lightweight and is breathable thanks to the mesh.


As a tall guy (6'5") sometimes I have trouble finding shirts that fit well, but I don't have this problem with Southern Standard! Their shirts - including polos, which I'm a sucker for - come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors.

I have the white polo shirt (goes nicely with my hat), which combines a cotton feel and smooth Rapid Dry moisture-wicking mesh. With subtle texture and breathable performance, this polo is very comfortable.

Wear it to the office or to the golf course - gotta have light colors when you're playing under the sun.

Not me, but a guy clearly enjoying his shirt.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates