Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Spartan Fit is a New York Times Best Seller

A couple weeks ago I posted my Spartan Fit book review. It's Joe DeSena's second book, a 30-day training program designed to build mental and physical toughness.

And Spartan Fit is now on the New York Times Best Seller list! You can grab the book here.


Joe tells us, "The purpose of this book is to help you overcome any physical or mental obstacle ​— ​and to achieve the opportunity that lives inside of you. To become Spartan Fit."

Following the 30-day program is good for anyone that's at a beginner or intermediate level. It's to get you ready to do a Spartan obstacle course, which kicked my butt the last time I did it, but I'll be returning to conquer again.


Joe also gives you workouts to do that don't involve the gym or any weights. Outside is where we belong! So go climb a mountain. Run in the rain. Do yard work even.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates