Sunday, August 28, 2016

Umholtz Plumbing and Heating [review]

One of the easiest and smoothest service jobs I've dealt with. I was able to request a quote via Yelp without needing to call or go to the Umholtz website (not that I wouldn't, but Yelp made it convenient).

If you need a plumber in Massachusetts, look no further than Umholtz!

uphmetrowest.com

Mike was responsive to my messages and asked me to email him a photo of the broken water valve I needed to be replaced. Once I did that, he gave me an estimate and was at my house later that week.

Mike was polite and knew what he was doing when I showed him the broken valve that my washing machine was hooked up to. He replaced that and also went above and beyond - I had a new washer that wasn't installed yet, and he hooked that up, saving me the trouble and probably a lot of time too since I'm obviously not a plumber.

No doubt Mike & Umholtz will be the first place I turn when I have another issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates