Monday, August 1, 2016

Under Armour Match Play Golf Pants - Straight Leg [review]

I wear a men's 36x36 and these golf pants fit like a dream. They're my new favorite pants! These babies have a long, slim-straight look, so they're kind of tailored to fit men who are more lean. If you're built like John Daly, forget it.


Now, in the pictures the pants look a bit stiff, but they are not. They're actually very, very lightweight and a bit stretchy too. Great for cool weather golf, but I wear 'em to the office as well. Lightweight, breathable, and dare I compare to what Ned Flanders said, "Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all."

  • 100% Polyester
  • Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast
  • Stretch-engineered waistband for superior mobility & insane comfort
  • Flat-front, 4-pocket design

The slate color is a light gray and you can match it with any color shirt really. I'm considering buying a second pair in another color since I like these Under Armour pants so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates