Thursday, September 29, 2016

Autumn theme cards from Kates Card Company [review]

Ready for the weekend? This is the second weekend of Fall and the leaves are starting to accumulate in my yard. At my house we like to decorate and design with rustic things, and we found a cool Etsy shop for festive greeting cards.

Kates Card Company is run by none other than Kate, based in Syracuse, NY. Her specialty is scripture greeting cards and smaller scripture cards (index card size), which can be used as bookmarks, memory aids, for devotions, or as gifts. She also offers a variety of greeting cards.

The Syracuse area has few extremely large employers, but rather many smaller ones, which provides stability. Additionally, the majority of the top employers are in education or the service industry. Some time ago, Forbes actually named Syracuse "One of America's Best Places for Business."


Back to Kates Card Company... Kate's story with cards started a decade ago when someone asked her to copy out a group of Bible verses for a relative in need of encouragement. She made pretty little index cards, each with a verse on it. Over time, and with more creativity, she began using the cards as gifts.

Kate has shared her scripture cards and greeting cards locally with family, friends, schools, and churches, and is now sharing them on a wider scene now - you can get them in her Etsy shop!

I like the Autumn greeting cards, perfect for the Fall season with vibrant autumn colors. I almost hate to send these to someone they're so cool and high quality. But they'll make a great gift and can be used for any occasion since they're blank inside. Thank you, get well, birthday, whatever you want.


I'm really impressed with Kate's work, and my wife loves the design as well. The greeting cards are made with designer paper with gold, orange and burgundy leaves matted over gold or burgundy card stock. The insides are lined with cream colored inserts which are bordered with dots and dashes. Since it's a blank inside, I can write whatever I like. I've got a few ideas.

Explore the shop! There are sections for birthdays, sympathy, thank you, holidays, and also blank cards and mini cards.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates