Sunday, September 11, 2016

Rustic mason jar bathroom set [review]

Enjoying your weekend? There's only one more before it's officially Fall. The leaves are starting to Fall and things are naturally becoming more rustic-like. At my house we like to decorate and design with rustic things, and we found a cool Etsy shop run by a couple folks that think like we do.

Kountry Kreation Store is run by Jonathan & Stacey in Ithaca. Not in New York, but in Michigan! Located smack dab in the center of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, Ithaca is the mid-point of the "university corridor" of Central Michigan University, Alma College, and Michigan State University (my wife's alma mater).

Look at the underside of your right hand. Your hand now looks like the state of Michigan. Ithaca's county is pretty much the geographical center of your hand.


Back to Kountry Kreation... Jonathan is a carpenter and has always enjoyed making things. I could've used his help building my woodshed last weekend! His wife, Stacey, enjoys making, painting, and decorating crafts. Together they make a talented, handy team.

I feel like mason jars are becoming more and more popular to re-purpose and decorate with. For my wedding we made our own soy candles in jars, had flowers in mason jars, and probably other stuff that I can't remember (shame on me, right?).

Mason jars (in coral) for the bathroom.

Kountry Kreation makes cool mason jar bathroom sets. These jars are a great way to organize and some color to the bathroom. For colors they have aqua, grey, black, and white on hand but you can ask for other colors (I requested coral, which you can see below).

Chalk painted mason jar soap dispensers.

The mason jars are hand-painted with a sealer over them for a velvety feel. They're great for the bathroom, but you can use 'em anywhere really. I'm getting a lot of use out of the small jar for cotton swabs, and my wife adores the soap dispenser.

Obviously the soap dispensers are ideal near a sink, and you can also choose whether you want black or white for the lid and dispenser. You can mix it up.

Explore the shop for handmade, creative crafts. Jonathan & Stacey hope to create something just for you!

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates