Thursday, November 17, 2016

Save money on food & clothing with #Groupon Coupons #ad

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.

Thanks to Groupon I'm able to afford things I like at a discount - golf, clothing, etc. Here in the Boston area, it can be nearly twice as expensive for stuff than other parts of the country. And with Groupon Coupons I'm able to find coupons for stuff that I'd be spending money on anyway. Might as well save some money with a coupon.

One brand that I've been loyal to for years is Hanes. It's not cool to talk to your friends about underwear, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Hanes.


Of course I'm going to mention that Groupon has plenty of Hanes coupons. If you're in the market for new clothes, grab a coupon first.

Here are just a few of the coupons available:
  • 20% off
  • $10 off & free shipping
  • 15% off
  • 10% student discount

Now, what about food? We all need it. Wanna save some money then? As of this writing there are 15 Peapod coupons available on Groupon.


If you live near a Stop & Shop grocery store, you can order your groceries online via Peapod (at the same prices), and have them delivered to your home. Apply a coupon and save a bit of money too.

So whether you need a new pair of underwear, a shirt, or some snacks, check out Groupon Coupons. They've got pretty much anything you can think of.

How do you save money with Groupon?

Disclosure: I was provided compensation in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates