Monday, May 8, 2017

Frog Hollow Farm's organic fresh fruit gifts [review]

Mother's Day is in a week and Father's Day is next month. Have a gift for either yet? Fruit and goodies is usually a good choice.

Frog Hollow Farm is a 143-acre organic farm in Brentwood, California just east of San Francisco. The farm is home to hundreds of trees which produce peaches, nectarines, cherries, apricots, apriums, plums, pluots, pears, olives, persimmons, quince, and apples. That's quite an orchard.

Springtime care package

Frog Hollow Farm is certified organic with C.C.O.F. (California Certified Organic Farmers) and committed to sustainable practices. Sustainability is important as they chose to go organic in 1989. They steward the land with care and believe in treading lightly. Not only is the world a healthier place, but your neighbors and family are too.

With Mother's Day in a week and Father's Day around the corner, consider a gift set. Frog Hollow's baskets and sets include a variety of gourmet fruit conserves, organic fruit, and organic marmalade. All gift sets are shipped in stylish packaging, which I can verify is pretty cool. My wife was so pleased.

Sending a care package from Frog Hollow is a good match for any occasion. And with Spring in the air, the Springtime care package is perfect. Here's what it includes:
  • Seasonal organic fresh fruit (3 lbs)
  • Hungarian shortbread
  • Granola (8 oz)
  • Apricot / Peach conserve (8 oz)
  • Honey glazed cashews (2.5 oz)
  • Chocolate Ganache Linzer Cookies (4 oz) or Pluot chocolate chip cookies (4 oz)
  • Dark chocolate walnut butter (2 oz)

Organic fresh fruit, granola, cookies, and more

The fresh fruit was in great shape when it arrived and was pretty tasty too. My wife stashed the cookies, and if I know her they were devoured within a day or two. Hopefully she doesn't read this.

I didn't choose with conserve I wanted, but I got the apricot conserve. Handmade at the farm, the conserve captures the luscious flavors of Frog Hollow's legendary fruit.

Explore the online store! There are lots of fruit options - fruit clubs, fresh fruit, dried fruit, fruit spreads, fruit baskets, and more.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates