Friday, June 30, 2017

Where to get free Kindle books

Have you ever wondered where to get free Kindle books? Many of us, including myself, have wanted to get free books on Kindle, so you’re not alone. Who doesn't wanna read for free, right?

Amazon makes it easy to find the “best-selling” free Kindle books, but what they make difficult is the ability to browse all free Kindle books. I'm talking about the entire catalog. Well recently I came across Just Kindle Books, which is a great place to find bargain-priced and free Kindle books.


Just Kindle Books has a great list detailing the top 8 ways to get free books on Kindle. I won't go through all eight ways, but here are a few that I find useful:

  1. Browse the entire selection of free books with Just Kindle Books' simple solution - follow the links they've provided to explore free books by category.
  2. If you're an Amazon Prime member and you have a US address, then you have access to 1,000 free books. You can access the books directly from Amazon.com.
  3. Kindle Advanced Search is a tool for finding e-books by keyword, author, topic, and of course - free. Sort your results by “Price: Low to High” and this is where to get free Kindle books as the $0 price shows first.

If you're new to e-books you might be asking, what is a Kindle book?

A Kindle book is an e-book (electronic book), which is a book publication in digital form. It consists of text and images that are readable on the flat-panel display of electronic devices, including computers.

Although sometimes defined as "an electronic version of a printed book," some e-books exist without a printed (i.e. paper) version. E-books are usually read on e-reader devices like Kindles.

However, almost any device that features a controllable screen can also be used to read e-books, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. I've read e-books on all of these except tablet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates