Friday, August 18, 2017

Epethiya's sunset mountain leggings [review]

The importance of fashion in the journey of self-discovery cannot be overemphasized.

Epethiya works to make the latest trends affordable and available to everyone. Epethiya is a global unisex fashion destination, and the hub of a thriving fashion center. They offer men and women with the latest designer clothes, handbags, shoes, and of course... leggings.

In short, Epethiya is an independent unisex company that specializes in clothing based on style, irrespective of your gender.

Jennifer modeling Epethiya's sunset mountain leggings

I discovered Epethiya thanks to coming across a giveaway of their own and we talked about partnering together. I also knew my wife would love to try the leggings.

Have you ever come across comfortable leggings? Sure, but what about with high quality fabric? Fabric that won't rip if you catch it on something. You'll get compression fit performance fabric that's milled in Montreal. Made to last, the fabric won't lose shape and the vibrant prints never fade. Opaque and safe to wear for working out.

Combining cutting-edge design with an affordable price tag, Epethiya brings you the latest looks for less.

Relaxin' with Epethiya leggings and the dog

This is what my wife had to say about the sunset mountain leggings:

  • "Oooooo" (first sound she made opening the package)
  • Durable and made very well
  • Material is soft and comfy

Oh, and be sure to check the sizing guide before ordering! You might think you're a size L, for example, but in this case you might be a size M.

Epethiya's collection of leggings will give your legs a breathable, yet warm feeling. I think my wife can probably get away with wearing them in winter even. Wear your leggings at yoga class, to the gym, or just at home.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Seth, owner of the Giveaway Guy blog. I live in the suburbs outside of Boston with my wife and have a career in SEO. I enjoy writing reviews and entering giveaways in my spare time.
Designed ByBlogger Templates